Eagle Harbor is a beautiful 3,000-acre, family-friendly, planned golf community of traditional and contemporary homes situated on Fleming Island. Bounded to the east by U.S. 17 and to the north and west by Doctors Lake, Eagle Harbor extends south of County Road 220 and includes the new Clay County library on Town Center Boulevard. Just 20 miles from downtown Jacksonville and only minutes to Orange Park Mall and theaters, Eagle Harbor is bordered by Doctor's Lake, Black Creek, and the St. Johns River.
Eagle Harbor was chosen "Best Planned Community in Northeast Florida" by the Northeast Florida Building & Zoning Council and received the Southeast Builders Conference's 1998 "Grand Aurora" and "Aurora" Awards and the Florida Association of Realtors' 1997 Environmental (ENVY) Award.
An unrivaled amenities center features a 185,000-gallon Superpool complex with a winding, 110-foot waterslide, 1- and 3-meter diving boards, a wading pool, competitive swim lanes, covered sitting areas and beach area with volleyball pit.
Eagle Harbor offers a variety of carefully planned neighborhoods with easy-to-maintain homes. There are club homes just a short walk from the clubhouse, patio homes, spacious conventional homes, and everything in between. Neighborhoods are connected by bike paths and sidewalks. Whether you're starting a family or just starting your second childhood, you'll find the ideal home in this community. When completed, Eagle Harbor will include 3,000 homes, 328 apartments and about 1 million square feet of retail and office space with plans for more commercial space including a movie theater, bowling alley and lodging for visitors to the area. See site map.
Eagle Harbor neighborhoods offer open wooded space, recreational parks, beautiful bodies of water, and the semi-private golf course. Many streets are cul-de-sacs, providing quiet privacy. Supermarkets, superstores, building supplies, pharmacy, restaurants, family medical facility, banks, and other retailers are conveniently located right in the community. Amenities include:
- Soccer complex with 12 fields
- Tennis Center with 12 Har-Tru courts (10 lighted), a fully stocked pro shop, and a staff of USPTA professionals
- Golf club with 18-hole championship golf course designed by award-winning course architect Clyde Johnston, fully stocked pro shop, dining facilities, and staff of PGA professionals
- Golf and tennis instruction with competitive play for all skill levels
- $2.5 million Superpool with 10,000 square-foot pool, beach area, and 110' water slide
- Waterfront park on Doctor's Lake with an adults only heated pool, water playground, zero entry pool and separate toddler area.
- Swimming and diving instructions with competitive teams
- Year-round, organized programs, clinics, camps and activities for kids, teens, seniors and families; led by full-time recreation director and staff
- Lighted biking and jogging trails
- Neighborhood playgrounds
- Lick Skillet: a 22-acre nature preserve with fishing ponds, boating and fishing on Doctor's Lake
The homebuilders of Eagle Harbor are some of Florida's finest, and they've built their reputations over the years by giving buyers selection, design innovation, quality and value. Ask me about what each offers in Eagle Harbor.